2014 Awards program under review - watch for updates!
- The nominator must send a one-page cover letter describing why the nominee should receive the award based on criteria below.
- Fill out the nomination form (PDF) or fillable nomination form (PDF).
- Provide two (2) letters of support in addition to the letter from the nominator.
- Please do not send any additional support letters or materials, as they will not be considered or returned.
SEND NOMINATIONS TO:
Manitoba Foundation for the Arts
c/o Manitoba Arts Council
Mail: 525-93 Lombard Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 3B1
Fax: (204) 945-5925
FOR HAND DELIVERIES:
Please note that MAC’s hours are from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday. Our office is closed for lunch from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm. There is a 5th floor hallway drop-box for delivery of grant materials outside of business hours. The main building doors are open from 7 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org or (204) 945-2237/1-866-994-2787 (toll-free in MB)
Nominations are assessed on the following criteria:
- The value and/or significance of the contribution and achievement.
- The populations served and the recognition brought by virtue of the achievement.
- The length of time and/or intensity of activity dedicated to the arts.
The Selection Committee will review all nominations and select the award recipients. Announcements will be made in the Spring of 2010. Please note that all deliberations of the selection committee are confidential and the Selection Committee members will not publicly discuss the applications reviewed or the decisions made.
* At the discretion of the Selection Committee, a winner may not be chosen in each category, depending on the number, quality and eligibility of nominations received in that category.